Looking for a quilting books table runners? Have a look at this 2020 guide!
We spent many hours on research and managed to find top 10 quilting books table runners that is best suitable for you. This review is based on reliable sources, product specs, and hundreds of customer reviews. In this article, were going to highlight the main features of the best quilting books table runners and why they are important when it comes to choosing the right one.
Best quilting books table runners
1. The Big Book of Table Toppers
FeatureThat Patchwork Place
Long and skinny or short and wide, modern and minimal or traditional and scrappy, the 56 toppers in this book fit any table. This collection features patterns by today's favorite designers.
- Styled photography offers a colorful preview of how the quick-to-stitch projects look on tabletops and shows creative ways to include the designs in your home decor
- Seasonal and holiday-themed projects are ideal for gift giving and year-round stitching
- Double the variety with two comprehensive sections: traditional, long table runners and diversely shaped table toppers
2. Precut Table Runners & Toppers (Annie's Quilting)
3. Table Toppers
FeatureFons & Porter's Table Toppers Book- What an easy way to perk up your home's decor
Sew a whole new set of runners and toppers for your tables
Play with color and style with this amazingly varied assortment of accents originally from Fons and Porter's Love of Quilting magazine
Create something new for every season using different techniques; foundation piecing, machine applique and even wool applique
64 pages in a soft cover
DescriptionPlay with color and perk up your decor with this amazingly varied assortment of 12 table accents by such talented designers as Sandy Gervais, Edyta Sitar, and Wendy Sheppard.
4. Patchwork Table Runners
DescriptionThere are color photos & patterns throughout the book.
5. Make Your Bed: Quilted Bed Runners, Pillows, and More to Suit Your Style
Discover nine gorgeous sets of bed runners with coordinating projects such as pillows, shams, and embellished sheets. Specially designed to drape across the foot of the bed, each stunning bed runner offers a quick and beautiful way to decorate.
- Includes many two-sided designs for added versatility--change the look of a bedroom with the simple flip of a quilt
- Offers a variety of sets to suit your mood: sassy, serene, playful, elegant, charming, and more
- Inspires quilters to experiment with new ideas and techniques on smaller projects
6. Learn to Quilt-as-you-go: 14 Projects You Can Finish Fast
FeatureMake it possible to create a handmade work of art that has lasting charm
The perfect start to any project
These are a great way to add extra design to whatever project you want to add it to
DescriptionDiscover a fast-and-fun method of creating (and completing!) quilted projects. When the piecing is finished, so is the quilting! With step-by-step guidance, Gudrun Erla takes you beyond the straight-line piecing associated with the quilt-as-you-go technique to include triangles, squares, and strips, plus the illusion of curves--all in her clean, contemporary style.Start with the basics: learn to choose materials, cut, mark, baste, and sew the patchwork through all the layersBuild on the basics with quick-to-stitch projects--coasters, place mats, table runners, and small quiltsSew by number, add triangles, insert prairie points, and use multiple techniques together
7. Granola Girl Designs Nature's Table Toppers: 18 Table Toppers Celebrating Nature's Seasons
FeatureUsed Book in Good Condition
DescriptionDebbie Field leads the way with quilt creations featuring wildlife images and scenes from the great outdoors. 18 new home decorating projects celebrating the seasons with designs from birds and wildflowers to pumpkins and snowflakes. Each project is quick to complete and satisfying to stitch. Dozens of appealing appliqus. Full-color throughout. Clear and easy-to-follow instructions. Basic applique instructions. Suggestions for working with wool.
8. Set the Table: 11 Designer Patterns for Table Runners
With inspiration and zest, a host of talented quilters bring a smorgasbord of exciting projects to the table! Enjoy stunning graphic designs by Natalie Barnes, Audrie Bidwell, Jose Carrier, Jenifer Dick, Amy Ellis, Heather Jones, Thomas Knauer, Jessica Levitt, Angela Walters, and Candi Weinrick.
- Feast your eyes on 11 tantalizing quilt runners ranging from modern to traditional--a great value
- Try new techniques and color palettes on small projects that require a minimal investment of time and fabric
- Discover how a simple accent can give your decor a big lift
9. Skinny Quilts and Table Runners
FeatureUsed Book in Good Condition
These stylish "skinny" quilts are perfect for gift giving, technique trying, and indulging creative whims.
- Choose from 15 projects from Kaffe Fassett, Jane Sassaman, Marti Michell, Laura Wasilowski, and many more
- Display projects as table runners, wall quilts, mantel scarves--the sky's the limit!
- Find designs for every taste, from traditional beauties to appliqud wonders, plus a few artful adventures
10. On the Run Again: A Collection of 15 Runners and Toppers - Something for Every Room in Your House
FeatureAnka's Treasures On The Run Again Book- Runners, and table toppers, and place mats "oh my"
Small projects just for those people who don't have a lot of time to spend on piecing quilts
15 projects that don't take a lot of fabric, time, or space
Why limit the use of runners to your kitchen or dining room table? Many people are now using them at the foot of their beds as an unexpected splash of color and pattern! 22 pages in a soft cover