Top 8 best sunset western garden book hardcover: Which is the best one in 2020?
It took days of going through more than a thousand customer reviews and conducting expert researches to narrow down the list. Weve included a comparison table below to give you a quick summary of our top 8 sunset western garden book hardcover. Its followed by an in-depth review of each sunset western garden book hardcover. Hopefully, once you are done reading this article, you will be well informed about sunset western garden book hardcover and be able to select the right sunset western garden book hardcover for you without any hesitations.
Best sunset western garden book hardcover
1. The New Sunset Western Garden Book: The Ultimate Gardening Guide (Sunset Western Garden Book (Cloth))
DescriptionAs surely as gardens change with the seasons, gardening is ever changing. New plants, techniques, materials, and lifestyles are constantly broadening the choices you have and reshaping the way you garden in the West. In response to this natural evolution, the editors of Sunset-the West's most trusted source of gardening information for more than 80 years-have completely redesigned and updated The Western Garden Book in this new 2012 Ninth Edition. Following the best-selling success of the previous editions of The Western Garden Book, this edition includes a fresh new look, thousands of color photographs, fresh illustrations, and an easy-to-follow format. Written by experts for gardeners in the West, this book is an indispensable reference for beginning and expert gardeners alike.
The New Western Garden Book features include:
- A photo gallery shows the West's most innovative gardens, from all-edibles front yards to stylish water-wise and fire-wise gardens to living walls and green roofs-all with ideas you can use.
- Climate Zone Maps and growing-season graphs for all regions of the West including Alaska and Hawaii.
- A new "Plant Finder" section helps you choose plants for their garden's problem areas or for special effects.
- "A to Z Plant Encyclopedia" lists some 8,000 plants that thrive in the West, including more than 500 new ones. Gorgeous color photographs illustrate all plant entries-for the first time ever in The Western Garden Book.
- "Gardening From Start to Finish" is a new visual guide that leads readers through all steps of making a garden, from soil prep through planting, growing and care, with special sections on natives, veggies, grasses and more.
2. Sunset Western Garden Book
DescriptionThoroughly revised and updated, this valuable gardening handbook for Western gardeners describes more than eight thousand plants and varieties that can be grown in twenty-four specific climates, from Idaho, Utah, and Arizona to the Pacific beaches, and tells how to care for them. Simultaneous.
3. Western Garden Book, 2001 Edition
DescriptionSunset has been the recognized authority among western gardeners for more than 100 years! Our completely revised edition of the popular Western Garden Book includes more than 2,000 new plant entries, all new four-color plant illustrations, improved climate zone information for the Western states and new maps for Alaska, Hawaii, and southwest Canada. The book is brimming with full-color photos and practical tips for successful Western gardening from Sunset gardening editors. This title also features information on the latest gardening tools and gear.
4. Sunset Western Garden Book
DescriptionSunset western garden book, by the editors of Sunset magazine and Sunset... LC Control No.: 67015736 Type of Material: Book (Print, Microform, Electronic, etc.) Main Title: Sunset western garden book, by the editors of Sunset magazine and Sunset books. Edition Information: New [i.e. 3d] ed. Published/Created: Menlo Park, Calif., Lane Magazine & Book Co.  Related Titles: Sunset. Western garden book. Description: 448 p. illus., maps. 29 cm. Notes: Fourth ed. published in 1979 under title: Sunset new western garden book. Subjects: Gardening--West (U.S.) Gardening--Dictionaries. LC Classification: SB453.2.W4 S9 1967 Dewey Class No.: 635.9/0978 Geographic Area Code: n-usp-- Publisher: Lane Magazine & Book Co., Menlo Park, CA, 1967 8 1/2 x 11, 448 pgs, b&w illustrations. Describes and tells how to take care of several thousand plants grown in widely separated, greatly varied Western climates.
5. Western Garden Book
DescriptionDescribes several thousand plants that can be grown in twenty-four specific climates, from Idaho, Utah, and Arizona to the Pacific beaches, and tells how to care for them
6. Sunset Western Garden Annual - 2002 Edition
7. WESTERN GARDEN BOOK by SUNSET BOOKS (February 01,2007)
8. Sunset Western Garden Annual 2003 Edition