up up up susan reed buyer’s guide
All in all, we spent hundreds of hours combing through thousands of user reviews to put together a comprehensive list of the best up up up susan reed on the market. We then delved into these up up up susan reed further and put together detailed reviews so that you can easily pick the best up up up susan reed for your needs.
Best up up up susan reed
1. Up, Up, Up! (Barefoot Books Singalongs)
DescriptionThis airborne adventure takes readers ballooning over lands near and far, all the way to the stars. The charming singalong song on the accompanying CD keeps spirits high, while the rhyming and playful text introduces all sorts of settings and vocabulary-building words.
2. Knick Knack Paddy Whack (Singalongs)
DescriptionAdapted from the traditional folk song, this version features a parade of children from different cultures, each of them playing a different musical instrument. Includes a dual-purpose audio and video CD to listen to the singalong on a CD player or listen and watch the video animation on a Mac or PC.
3. Up, Up, Up! (A Barefoot Singalong)
DescriptionA child experiences an exhilarating ride in a hot air balloon, looking down at the world from above.
4. Space Song Rocket Ride (Barefoot Books Singalongs)
DescriptionTake a journey across the galaxies and learn about planets, stars and all the heavenly bodies that fill our skies in this animated singalong.
5. The Shape Song Swingalong (Book & Enhanced CD) (Singalongs)
DescriptionWhat can you make with a line, a circle or square? This inspiring book, based on an original song by children s singer SteveSongs, shows how simple shapes can be transformed into anything you can imagine from boats to skyscrapers to a circus. The catchy song and animation will soon have you dancing along, making shapes! Includes a dual-purpose audio and video CD to listen to the singalong on a CD player or listen and watch the video animation on a Mac or PC.
6. A Hole in the Bottom of the Sea
FeatureA Hole in the Bottom of the Sea - Paperback with Enhanced CD
DescriptionThis version of the classic song explains how the sun feeds the shark living in the dark at the bottom of the sea. Includes a CD. Simultaneous.
7. Up, Up, Up! by Susan Reed (Illustrated, 1 May 2011) Paperback
8. Up, Up, Up! of Susan Reed on 01 May 2011
9. Up, Up, Up! by Susan Reed (2010) Hardcover
10. Up, Up, Up! (A Barefoot Singalong) by Susan Reed (2011) Paperback